At Splat Web Solutions we understand how costly it can be making your dreams a reality. Financially, starting a business is extremely tough and often a website is way down on the list of things you need to buy. Our number one objection to purchasing a website, especially one with complex functionality such as eCommerce.
As a small business ourselves, we love to help other ventures off the ground, and a website is really something you can’t do with out. Regardless of your business sector, and whether you sell physical products, or a service, the internet is the first place most people look when looking to make a purchase. Can you afford to miss out on sales?
A pay as you go website could give you the online presence your company deserves, without the initial outlay usually associated with getting up and running.
What Do You Get?
- Bespoke design, created to your brief and matching your existing brand
- 5 page WordPress based website
- .co.uk domain name
- Secure, fast, high availability web hosting
- 1 hour hands on developer time per month to include content changes, adding removing pages, add products etc
How Much Does It Cost?
An eCommerce solution, paid for outright can cost easily cost 4 to 5 figures. As part of our commitment to helping small businesses, you can get a pay as you go website for a one off fee of £149.99, and a monthly cost of £34.99
The Boring Stuff
1. Set up fee is payable before site design and build can commence.
2. In order for us to cover development costs you will be contracted to a minimum term of 18 months. After this you may cancel at any time by giving 30 days notice
3. Additional development time can be purchased on pre pay basis at £15 per hour